• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wazzou vs Cal

Lavaman

Rebel Scum
10 Year Member
Yet another undefeated top ten team losing to a 3-3 school on the road. Could this be a weekend-long trend?

Washington St currently at 5 turnovers to Cal's 0.

As an aside, you've got to love late night football.

Not trying to be Debbie Downer but what really saddens me is that I see no way we are on the good end of tonight's game. I would love to believe we could pull this off like one of these teams last night, but something deep down tells me the combination of whatever is
"going on" in the football department between all elements will equal another butt whippin and that has me bummed. Can't wait till that feeling no longer exists.....
:Huskerflag:

It can happen. I remember a few years ago when 5-6 top 15 teams lost on the same weekend.

Not trying to be Debbie Downer but what really saddens me is that I see no way we are on the good end of tonight's game. I would love to believe we could pull this off like one of these teams last night, but something deep down tells me the combination of whatever is
"going on" in the football department between all elements will equal another butt whippin and that has me bummed. Can't wait till that feeling no longer exists.....
:Huskerflag:
I would imagine the Syracuse and Cal fan bases shared that sentiment 24 hours ago

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back