• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Washington v. NU Game Thread

These girls were on a mission....radio said nearly 10k watching. Go Big Red! Thanks again Carrollton!

I got home last night from a date with my wife and the first thing I did was pull out the ipad to see if there was a replay on espn3. My twitter feed was buzzing all night and I ended up turning off the phone because I didn't want to see the score.

Watching the game on replay was awesome because I didn't have that intermission wait between the 2nd and 3rd set. The Lady Huskers just dominated tonight. Lauren spread the ball around evenly and the gals did a great job hitting around UWs notorious blocks. Hannah and Gina were as big in the backcourt as they were on the net. Some incredible digs.

Glad it only went 3 with a match coming tonight against the Ducks. Gals should be well rested for tonight.

Duck Season starts this evening. Blast em!

Duck Season starts this evening. Blast em!

url

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back