• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Warriors vs Clippers, Mon Nite - 4/15/19

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
20 Year Member
Steve Kerr screwed up! The 2nd half, he kept Steph on the bench way too long!! If he brought him in sooner, the lead would have been too large for the Clippers to overcome. Steph was too damn cold when he came back in. Steve, what were you thinking, bringing Steph back in way too late, the lead down so low, after kicking ass earlier? This loss, Steve, is on you! :Stirthepot:

Steve Kerr screwed up! The 2nd half, he kept Steph on the bench way too long!! If he brought him in sooner, the lead would have been too large for the Clippers to overcome. Steph was too damn cold when he came back in. Steve, what were you thinking, bringing Steph back in way too late, the lead down so low, after kicking ass earlier? This loss, Steve, is on you! :Stirthepot:
Doesn't matter they're going to lose to the Bucks in the finals anyway. Especially if Boogie is out any extended time!

This is probably the final season of the Golden State dynasty, with Durant in a Knicks uniform next season.

Would enjoy any team other than Golden State win this season's title. I was shocked when I woke up this morning and saw the insane comeback by the Clips. Appears a lot of that is due to inabilities on defense for the Warriors. Clips scored 25 in each the 1st and 2nd quarters. Second half -- 44 in the 3rd, 41 in the 4th. That's a crap defense, Golden State. Guessing the loss of Cousins impacted that.

This is probably the final season of the Golden State dynasty, with Durant in a Knicks uniform next season.

Would enjoy any team other than Golden State win this season's title. I was shocked when I woke up this morning and saw the insane comeback by the Clips. Appears a lot of that is due to inabilities on defense for the Warriors. Clips scored 25 in each the 1st and 2nd quarters. Second half -- 44 in the 3rd, 41 in the 4th. That's a crap defense, Golden State. Guessing the loss of Cousins impacted that.

The Clippers could not miss; ever\ything was going in! Yes, even though Cousins got hurt, still should have won, if not leaving Curry on the bench forever, with 3 fouls. Without Curry. this team does not go very far, anyway. Steve Kerr had brain fart, period!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back