• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Warrior mentality means you can never count Armstrong out

Tad Stryker posted a new article:

Warrior mentality means you can never count Armstrong out

You’ve complained about him on and off for four years now, but you’ll miss the Warrior when he’s gone. Thirty times, he has left the field a winner.

No. 30 did not come easily, but when Tommy Armstrong Jr. walked slowly, painfully, off the field at Memorial Stadium field, he trailed only Eric Crouch (35 wins) and Tommie Frazier (33) for most victories by a Nebraska quarterback.

Armstrong won’t play quarterback in the NFL, but he leaves everything on the field for the University of...

Read more about this article...

Very nice article Tad. I enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed the Huskers victory tonight. AWESOME!
Armstrong, who tied the school record for starts by a quarterback, but it wasn’t the way he started — it was the way he finished, by leading what may turn out to be the Cornhuskers’ most important scoring drive of the year.

GET TICKETS

Back