• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Walk-on Luke Reimer is N

I really appreciate these guys making decisions like this. Glad there is real opportunity for them.

Go Big Red!!!

I wouldn't be either lol. This kid can play. He'll contribute at Nebraska before it's all said and done. This is the kind of homerun walk-on Nebraska needs to bring in. I can't believe he didn't get more FBS attention. He should have several offers from teams in the MAC. Reminds me of getting Moses Bryant in that he's a FBS caliber kid walking on.

Frost is getting some really nice walk-ons these first couple years. Joey Johnson, AJ Forbes, Isaiah Stalbird, Colton Feist, Ryan Schommer, Simon Otte...

A friend of mines kid played football with him the last couple of years. Great player, great speed, just a little undersized. Bad football team last few years. Glad he stayed away from that school to the north.

Hate State....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back