• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Vinyl Spinner

I've been spinning Tangerine Dream a lot on this. Also put on some S U R V I V E the other night.
I've also added a Sansui TU-555 tuner in recent days, but I don't have a photo of that yet. It is kind of a Frankenstein's Monster of a system, but whatever. It sounds good!

Last night, it was Ghost BC.

R-2831310-1350920814-8046.jpeg.jpg

View attachment 16078 Here's what I run at home...

Pioneer SA-7500 for the amp, Kenwood KD-550 for the spinner, and Paradigm Titan II for the noise makers...
I had that Pioneer amp. Had some great speakers and a good turntable. Got them all cheap on close outs. Years later, my first son poked holes in the speakers, pulled the needles out of the cartridge, etc. I decided to just pitch them all. I miss them, but refurbishing the speakers would have been a fools errand. Also no parts for the turntable. And the vinyl was all worn out. I really don’t miss LPs. By the mid 1970s the vinyl quality was greatly reduced and they wore out quite quickly.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back