• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Vino with Houston

OK...

My comment stands.
giphy.gif

@husker6 any predictions before signing day?

Last edited:

No reason to bash him... This time.

Hope you're right on all of it.
Thank you sir. 12 years seems way too long for a school like us without GameDay being here. No doubt, Scott will be putting us back on the radar. I also no longer fear when recruits are deciding, this staff puts on the full press and gets it done. I’m expecting a surprise or two where this staff pulls a prospect who no one is talking about at the moment. This staff survived the worst possible outcome from going 0-6 and now have this program right where it needs to be. The performance and effort by this squad at the end of year, have turned me into a full believer.

Welcome back HH. I probably should be in the Recruiting thread but that is for the mods to decide. Thanks for trying to start a good discussion thread. Sorry others are throwing the proverbial turd into the bowl. :thumbsup:

Welcome back HH. I probably should be in the Recruiting thread but that is for the mods to decide. Thanks for trying to start a good discussion thread. Sorry others are throwing the proverbial turd into the bowl. :thumbsup:
Thank you sir, looks like this thread is starting to trend toward to recruiting, so I wouldn’t mind that. Also, luckily we’ve gotten this thread back on track.

It’s seems to be unusually quiet on the recruiting side of things. There really hasn’t been any real updates on where things stand with Mills. Everyone is talking about Pola-Gates, but who will be the second corner brought in?

Everyone is talking about the safety and OLB’s postions. However, my biggest concern is who will fill out Stanley Morgan’s role.

Thank you sir, looks like this thread is starting to trend toward to recruiting, so I wouldn’t mind that. Also, luckily we’ve gotten this thread back on track.

It’s seems to be unusually quiet on the recruiting side of things. There really hasn’t been any real updates on where things stand with Mills. Everyone is talking about Pola-Gates, but who will be the second corner brought in?

Everyone is talking about the safety and OLB’s postions. However, my biggest concern is who will fill out Stanley Morgan’s role.
We may have to go with a recycle of the 90s "Itty Bitty Committee." to replace Stanley.
https://books.google.com/books?id=W...epage&q=Nebraska itty bitty committee&f=false

Wasn’t aware of the “Itty Bitty Committee” until you just brought it up. If Martinez and Washigton can replicate Frazier and LP respectively then that may just work. If Tyjon was still here the “Itty Bitty Committee” would be in full force.

My hunch is telling me that Darien Chase will see plenty of opportunities to replace Stan next season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back