• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Vino with Houston

HoustonHusker

Red Shirt
giphy.gif

Out of the penalty box and ready to get back to the HMAX forums. I’ve been holding onto some juicy information. Furthermore, I’m going to give you guys a few updates as we near signing day. So sit back on this Sunday morning and enjoy a nice glass of vino with Houston.

Quick Winter Updates -

Noa Pola-Gates and his cousin Matthew are set to head to Lincoln. Noa will announce on the 19th and Matthew will announce after his visit to Lincoln.

I’m hoping to hear some more about the other prospects. However, John Bivens II a possible commit will be visiting next week.
Bivens a possible replacement for Mills will need to prove he has recovered from his ACL injury. Bivens suffered the tough trifecta with an ACL, MCL, Meniscus tear.

On another note, I hope this staff is able to bring in Charles Njoku. His brother, David Njoku, is an abousulte athletic freak in the NFL. I’m sure Charles shares some of the same traits. The rumblings I’m hearing is that he will be heading down to South Beach to play ball. However with Manny Diaz getting rid of his offensive coaching staff at Miami, who knows.

I’ve seen a few articles considering Nebraska to be a preseason top 25 team. All I have to say about that is no way in hell.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/athlonsports.com/college-football/nebraska-football-why-cornhuskers-deserve-preseason-top-25-consideration-2019%

Hot Take Time -

Nebraska starts the season undefeated by the time tOSU heads to Lincoln and College GameDay will be in town. This will be College GameDay’s first time in Lincoln since 2007.

HUSKER FAITHFUL - Call out some prospects you are interested in and let’s discuss. Or you can throw out your own hot takes.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Thank you for telling us things we already knew. You didn't exactly light the place on fire upon your return.

Grade: D-
Passing grade. I’ll take it. More updates to come in the future. Slow balling it at the moment, can’t give away all my goodies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back