• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT World Cup: USA vs Belgium Game Thread

Taylor Twellman @TaylorTwellman · Analyzing/critiquing the <s>#</s>USA does not make you a hater people. It's what defines a sports culture and if soccer wants to join it, let's go!

BrjCxbzCEAAzd-K.jpg

Interesting thing I noticed in the predictions for 2018, no Kyle Beckerman. I guess that Clint Dempsey being 35 is no big deal, yet KB being 36 is a factor worth leaving him out......

I actually think the physical nature of Dempsey game will see his career done before 2018.....Becks is a health nut and workout demon who I could see still playing at that time....

Keep in mind these are just someone's predictions and we know how those change over a 4 year period.....

Interesting thing I noticed in the predictions for 2018, no Kyle Beckerman. I guess that Clint Dempsey being 35 is no big deal, yet KB being 36 is a factor worth leaving him out......

Andy Glockner@AndyGlockner ·Important note: Being outclassed in talent doesn't mean you can't win or compete. Qs need to be asked re: fitness, roster mgmt, etc

Andy Glockner@AndyGlockner · There are a lot of things to ask JK about, and he needs to be held accountable for now and going forward. But we still need better players

Well, I only missed one, I think I was hoping that Belgium beat Argentina only so our loss looked better.

Upcoming Matches, my selections are bolded:

Friday
France v Germany 11:00 AM Central Time
Brazil v Colombia 3:00 PM Central Time

Saturday
Argentina v Belgium 11:00 AM Central Time
Netherlands v Costa Rica 3:00 PM Central Time

This is cool, all of Tim Howard's saves against Belgium:

[video]http://zippy.gfycat.com/BeneficialAromaticAntarcticgiantpetrel.webm[/video]

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back