• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT vs Mexico

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
8 PM CDT on Wednesday 15 April on Fox Sports 1

Is basically a road home game for El Tri in San Antonio.....will be played on grass that is being put over the field turf....not ideal....

Is a non FIFA date/sanctioned match.....

Altidore will sit because of the red card vs the Swiss.....Dempsey still sidelined with the hamstring injury he sustained before the Denmark game....

Bringing Beckerman back in is a very good move by Klinsman.....not sure why he has not been in to begin with.....will be a key to a chance at a win as Mexico has a very strong squad for this game.....without him there is no chance in this game in my opinion.....as the defense chosen is iffy at best......

Issues at Forward with Jozy out.....

Issues at Defense....nothing new....

Bradley will Captain the side for the third straight game....

U.S. Soccer @ussoccer <s>#</s>USMNT Roster for <s>#</s>USAvMEX presented by <s>@</s>ATT: GK-Hamid, Rimando, Yarbrough; D-Alvarado, Besler, Evans, Garza, Gonzalez, Orozco, Shea, Yedlin

.S. Soccer @ussoccer · <s>#</s>USMNT Roster Continued: MF-Beckerman, Bradley, Corona, Diskerud, Ibarra, Nguyen; F-Agudelo, Green, Morris, Wondolowski, Zardes <s>#</s>USAvMEX

Last edited:

We have to get past playing in stadiums that grass has to be laid down too.....this is all about $$ and I can guarantee that 80% of the stadium will be Mexican fans.....pretty much a home game for them....

Oh and a layer of grass on top of cement....hope no one gets hurt.....

U.S. Soccer @ussoccer ·<s>#</s>SodUpdate: The pitch has been transported to San Antonio and installation is underway at the <s>#</s>Alamodome!

CCV56FOVIAAFn2B.jpg

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back