• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT vs Ecuador Pre and Game Thread

Ecuador seems to be very fragile....the fall down a lot, and always are extremely injured when touched by opponents....

Yup.....you know how I feel about that...we agree.....

Player development is not necessarily the issue, but getting quality to represent the US is the issue. Do away with the pay to play, find the best players, and get better. Quit trying to create great players with drills, skill camps, and the money that it costs to attend....

Liviu Bird:
Enner Valencia gets a clean look from about 25 yards out, and he hits a wicked, dipping shot that handcuffs Brad Guzan. Two minutes from a victory, the U.S. concedes.

Franco Panizo:
A strike from distance surprises Guzan, and finds the back of the net. Ecuador on the brink of spoiling the party.

Defending again.....

Grant Wahl @GrantWahl · Goal Ecuador—no pressure on Enner Valencia, who unleashes a fantastic shot from outside the box. 1-1.

Avi Creditor @AviCreditor · Did Jabulani sub in late in the second half and I missed it? What the __ was the movement on that ball? Filthy from Valencia <s>#</s>USAvECU

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back