• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT vs Ecuador Pre and Game Thread

Like I said I hope Gil gets into one of these two games...we need a playmaking attacking midfielder.....

No shoes now...:)

phpg2syealandon_cam.jpg

Whatever we do to develop midfielders needs to be revisited. Because we suck.

Wood looks like could can develop into something worthwhile.
Yedlin probably needs to be running a wing more than not.
Corona looks nervous.

Agree.....why Gil has not played is beyond me.....he looks to be in the same talent level as Reyna.....

Whatever we do to develop midfielders needs to be revisited. Because we suck.

Wood looks like could can develop into something worthwhile.
Yedlin probably needs to be running a wing more than not.
Corona looks nervous.

USA at the moment appears to be just hanging on.....playing with little emotion.....

Last edited:

Liviu Bird:
Ecuador breaks down the right side. A couple crosses into the box are cleared. If the U.S. isn't careful here, La Tri could easily find an equalizer.

Liviu Bird:
81' | Less than 10 minutes left on the clock. The U.S. breaking forward mostly on the counter now, as Ecuador begins to dictate the tempo a bit more. There haven't been any dangerous looks at goal in this second half to speak of, though.

Player development is not necessarily the issue, but getting quality to represent the US is the issue. Do away with the pay to play, find the best players, and get better. Quit trying to create great players with drills, skill camps, and the money that it costs to attend....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back