• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT vs Ecuador Copa America Game 3 (6/16/16)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Pregame starts at 7 PM CDT. Game starts at 8:20 PM CDT from Seattle Once again on FS 1

Last edited:

I remember watching the USMNT play in Seattle a couple years ago when trying to qualify for the World Cup. That crowd was awesome!!! I hope they show up again tonight.

See my post above....I thought this was the one stadium they would finally sell out due to the Sounders rabid fans

I remember watching the USMNT play in Seattle a couple years ago when trying to qualify for the World Cup. That crowd was awesome!!! I hope they show up again tonight.

John D. Halloran ‏<s>@</s>JohnDHalloranLack of consensus me wonder: If he was healthy, would <s>#</s>USMNT fans want Timmy Chandler to start tomorrow at RB?

ClCKBhEUsAAEXWx.jpg

<small class="time"></small>

Last edited:
Yet Mexico keeps packing stadiums with fans.....

Not to mention the five or six games before the Copa (all friendlies) we struggled to break 10,000 fans in MLS stadiums....so there is more going on than that....I think its some anti-Klinsman backlash as there is a decent sized part of the fan base who is in the #anyonebutKlinsman movement. Not saying I agree with them because if I was in Seattle I would be there even if I am not a fan of Klinsman....

I just checked Stubhub. Cheapest ticket is $78. Once again the high ticket prices will keep attendance down.

Last edited:

Yet Mexico keeps packing stadiums with fans.....

Not to mention the five or six games before the Copa (all friendlies) we struggled to break 10,000 fans in MLS stadiums....so there is more going on than that....I think its some anti-Klinsman backlash as there is a decent sized part of the fan base who is in the #anyonebutKlinsman movement. Not saying I agree with them because if I was in Seattle I would be there even if I am not a fan of Klinsman....

I think it's crazy that US fans are complaining about "only" 43,000 in attendance. Outside of the 94 WC matches, matches with Mexico and maybe a handful of friendlies against the blue-blood countries, I can't imagine the USMNT has played in front of that many fans on a regular basis.

Here's a handy link. Check out how many times the USMNT has played in front of 45,000+. Lots of Mexico, blue-bloods and 94 WC and 84 & 96 Olympic matches. Assuming the ticket sales don't surge in the final hours, this match will already be about the 50th best attended USMNT home match in the team's history. That sounds about right for a quarterfinal match with Ecuador.

http://www.ussoccer.com/mens-national-team/records/mnt-attendance-by-year/largest-crowds-mnt-home

We beat this one to death in the other thread...we simply agree to disagree....

Now lets go win this game.....

I think it's crazy that US fans are complaining about "only" 43,000 in attendance. Outside of the 94 WC matches, matches with Mexico and maybe a handful of friendlies against the blue-blood countries, I can't imagine the USMNT has played in front of that many fans on a regular basis.

Here's a handy link. Check out how many times the USMNT has played in front of 45,000+. Lots of Mexico, blue-bloods and 94 WC and 84 & 96 Olympic matches. Assuming the ticket sales don't surge in the final hours, this match will already be about the 50th best attended USMNT home match in the team's history. That sounds about right for a quarterfinal match with Ecuador.

http://www.ussoccer.com/mens-national-team/records/mnt-attendance-by-year/largest-crowds-mnt-home

I think we may need a goal from a set piece if we are to win tonight.

Bradley has been terrible at that this tournament. If he can deliver some quality service, our chances go up significantly.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back