• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USA vs Mexico World Cup Qualifier Game Thread

We think alike...:)
People can complain (and the announcers implied) that we were playing "negatively" like an away team. I don't have any problem with it because instead of just relying on the counter, we now have the ability to pull the ball back centrally and hold possession and regroup our shape and give ourselves a breather. That and our movement off the ball and speed of play are my three favorite things that Klinsmann has brought to the USMNT.

People can complain (and the announcers implied) that we were playing "negatively" like an away team. I don't have any problem with it because instead of just relying on the counter, we now have the ability to pull the ball back centrally and hold possession and regroup our shape and give ourselves a breather. That and our movement off the ball and speed of play are my three favorite things that Klinsmann has brought to the USMNT.

yes yes and yes.

Keller with praise for Beckerman....' professional job by Kyle tonight'......

I agree...:)

He gave the USA that backbone and enforcer they lacked in CR....

Last edited:

Oh and that was an horrendous PK by Dempsey....his last two games have not been his finest..

Donovan is our PK guy...he rarely if ever misses....I remember him missing against Jamaica in the Gold Cup in 2005....I think that is it...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back