• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USA vs Argentina Cop America Semi Final (6/21/16)

On a rather sad note, does Wondo ever play for the USA again? That went about as badly as it could have for him. What a shame for such a great rep for MLS.

3rd place game...

Do you play the best 11 that gives you the best shot at the W? Or do you put in the youngsters?

Last edited:

I actually met him when he played against RSL and he is as good a guy as my daughter and I met....a class act.

I think he might be done....

On a rather sad note, does Wondo ever play for the USA again? That went about as badly as it could have for him. What a shame for such a great rep for MLS.

Last edited:
Like Lalas said its no shame to lose to Argentina unless you lose like we did tonight....hard to argue that....

Last edited:

3rd place game...

Do you play the best 11 that gives you the best shot at the W? Or do you put in the youngsters?

At this point, are we sure those 2 aren't the same thing now? Pulisic has shown the ability, I want to see him for an entire game... same with Nagbe. Who else is youngsters on this roster that aren't playing? Wood, Zardes, Brooks, Yedlin along with Pulisic and Nagbe are the 'youngsters' on this current roster.

At this point, are we sure those 2 aren't the same thing now? Pulisic has shown the ability, I want to see him for an entire game... same with Nagbe. Who else is youngsters on this roster that aren't playing? Wood, Zardes, Brooks, Yedlin along with Pulisic and Nagbe are the 'youngsters' on this current roster.

The best 11 includes Jones without a doubt. And we have a youngster at goalie.

The young guys need experience against good quality teams before the WC...play em all, for me. If you think they'll play in 2018, they should be on the field. If they won't be playing in 2018, they shouldn't be on the field.

I agree go with the young guys...they are more than likely the 2018 reps....

The young guys need experience against good quality teams before the WC...play em all, for me. If you think they'll play in 2018, they should be on the field. If they won't be playing in 2018, they shouldn't be on the field.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back