• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USA TODAY on A. Martinez

There’s a ton of talent out there and to have a sophomore QB listed is promising to say the least.

Is this the same USA Today that suggested Frost was going to be bought out after the first six games were in the books?

I think a lot of people learned something about Nebraska fans this season. While Florida State fans were buying up “firewillietaggert.everything”, Nebraska fans were standing behind Frost. We were all smart enough to know the mess he has to clean up.

Is this the same USA Today that suggested Frost was going to be bought out after the first six games were in the books?
It amazes me how little credit NE fans get for knowing the difference between a rebuild and a regular coaching change.

When we called for the firing of 9 and ten win coaches it was not in a vacuum. We saw that the wins were barely squeaking by teams we should blow out and our losses were more often than not blow outs. Most of us hoped for a 8-9 win year this year but were not surprised when it was less. Most of us were also smart enough to look at it and say. The team got better as the year went on.

It amazes me how little credit NE fans get for knowing the difference between a rebuild and a regular coaching change.

When we called for the firing of 9 and ten win coaches it was not in a vacuum. We saw that the wins were barely squeaking by teams we should blow out and our losses were more often than not blow outs. Most of us hoped for a 8-9 win year this year but were not surprised when it was less. Most of us were also smart enough to look at it and say. The team got better as the year went on.

I wasn’t smart enough - I wasn’t calling for a coach’s head after 9 wins. Then again, I normally don’t run the vacuum either.

Funny to say, but Martinez winning the Heisman next year might depend more on our defense than on AM.

IDC what kind of stats he's putting up, if we're not in Indy, he's not getting invited to New York. If we win the division but don't win the Big 10, he may get invited, but he wont win.

Funny to say, but Martinez winning the Heisman next year might depend more on our defense than on AM.

IDC what kind of stats he's putting up, if we're not in Indy, he's not getting invited to New York. If we win the division but don't win the Big 10, he may get invited, but he wont win.

Most important stat will be the W's ... defense could be a factor in kind of a 'good way' if it keeps the offense "wide open & keep the pedal to the floorboard" for 3 or 4 Qtrs.

Obviously we need excellent QB play to reach the CCG next season. I honestly could not care less about the Heisman except to say if AM is in the running we're having a very good season imo.

Nebraska needs to at least reach the CCG next season if the program is truly going to step up. It's not going to be easy but I believe we have most of what's needed to win our division. I also believe AM will be the BEST over all QB in the BIG next season.....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back