• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Update: Calvin to pick between Nebraska and Washington State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Distance from home to school should be ruled out now. Per Google, L.A. to Pullman, WA is 18 hours and 22 hrs to NU by car.

Never about distance from home but the fact that he would play multiple times on the road against teams in or close to LA. I thought this was covered already.

C

Yup in the Spokane area. We have an AF base up their that is out in nowhere too.

Like I said I think he ends up in Lincoln finally but nothing would surprise me anymore with this recruitment.

Ahhh, fond memories of eating leaves, being locked in a box, and getting roughed up by large dudes with horrible fake Russian accents.....

It would suck to lose out twice on the same recruit to traditionally irrelevant Pac-12 North programs. Hopefully Calvin gets it right when it comes time for his final answer. And then all will be forgiven.

It would suck to lose out twice on the same recruit to traditionally irrelevant Pac-12 North programs. Hopefully Calvin gets it right when it comes time for his final answer. And then all will be forgiven.
I can't logically see him picking against Nebraska and KW twice. But his recruitment is so weird it just may happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back