1. You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.
    Dismiss Notice

Update: Calvin to pick between Nebraska and Washington State

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Red Reign, Nov 12, 2016.

1. ca74shirt

ca74shirt Scout Team 10 Year Member

2. ca74shirt

ca74shirt Scout Team 10 Year Member

Thank you recruiting guru members.:Popcorn:

Squatchsker likes this.
  3. Twelve String

Twelve String Red Shirt 2 Year Member

Yeah, everything I have read over the last few months tells me Lewis is not gonna happen for NU. Looks like USC is his destination.

4. Trapped in Iowa

Trapped in Iowa Deadite 2 Year Member

At this point I'm hoping more for Johnson than Lewis. Our reciever class is excellent either way. We really need Johnson

N2FL and GoBigRed like this.
  5. AlabamaHuskerLady

AlabamaHuskerLady Red Shirt 2 Year Member

6. ShortSideOption

ShortSideOption All Legend 5 Year Member

lol good thing he was pressured to announce at that game

Mack The Shark and GoBigRed like this.
  7. CornPastor

CornPastor Red Shirt 2 Year Member

The question is will our staff give him the green light to commit? Fool me once, fool me twice...

8. dparks

dparks Travel Squad 10 Year Member

This was pretty much gonna happen the day after he committed to the Beavers. In fact, saw/read it everywhere but this actually confirms those rumors. Thanks for posting AHL!!!

Bman likes this.
  9. ShortSideOption

Love the announcers spinning that he was crying because "it was such an emotional decision and you see how important it is to the kids." Actually your network made him announce at the game and he wasn't ready and went with Oregon State because his mom wanted him to.

N2FL, Mack The Shark and dparks like this.
  10. dparks

dparks Travel Squad 10 Year Member

exactly! No tears of happiness there......anyone could tell he made a decision for others and not for himself. Hopefully his parents realize he was not happy and will let him make his own choice....we shall see

11. ShortSideOption

Unless everything everyone has been saying is wrong, her son was crying on national TV because of a choice she made him make. At that point maybe time to step back.

dparks likes this.
  12. GoBigRed

GoBigRed Recruit

Anyone know if any of the other hats on the table have cooled on him? ND, Alabama (if that's even committable) and Washington State – I imagine most had moved on as none were in the driver's seat the way we were and may have moved on well before that announcement.

13. Lakewood Husker

Lakewood Husker Starter 5 Year Member

WSU logistically would be even worse for the family than Lincoln.

14. HuskerInTexas

HuskerInTexas Red Shirt 2 Year Member

Maybe the distance to go watch him play in home games but any school in the Pac 12 has stadiums within driving distance of his hometown. They'd definitely be able to see him play more live if he stayed in that conference but would he really be happy in those environments? Sounds like his most personal connection has been with Coach Dub but mom needs to understand that means not seeing him in person as often or having to consider the financial aspect of it.

15. Redfish

Redfish Red Shirt 5 Year Member

Mom might be smarter than we give her credit for. She might have figured, correctly that choosing OSU, would not be hard to back out of, or to be flipped from. It's important to let things play on through.