• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UM v NU roughly 9:15 start

I just realized the thread title had an ominous prediction... roughly. Certainly wasn't easy to watch.

Unfortunately, I think that says a lot about just how bad the Big Ten conference is for baseball.

We have a winner!

I called it a night at 7-1. I'm glad to see the team hung around and made a game of it. Hopefully, they shake it off and have a good Regional.

Last edited:

All i can is that if we flame out quickly in the Regionals as we did in the conference tourney, there is reason for fans to be critical of Erstad. Doesn't mean he should be fired, but a 1-8 post-season record the past three seasons is telling. Let's hope we can create some magic in the Regionals.

I tend to be a gloom and doomer, but I'm not too upset about this. we hit Iowa well just didn't get a timely hit. Maryland was a fluke with both Meyers and Frazier going out so soon. I won't predict we win a regional but I think we show well.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back