• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Um..... hey guys?

Yeah well if you provide the facilities with the right coach you succeed. We unfortunately have never put a coach in to match it
Let me quess? You know the right coach? Don’t you think every coach hired, that any AD attempts to hire, Is the “right coach?”

Last edited:
Let me quess? You know the right coach? Don’t you think every coach hired, that any AD attempts to hire, Is the “right coach?”
I asked the question in another thread, but have we had a coach that ever left Nebraska for a better job? The fact we don’t see guys leave and blossom suggests they may not have been that good...or the right coach.

Let me quess? You know the right coach? Don’t you think every coach hired, that any AD attempts to hire, Is the “right coach?”[/QUO
I don't know what you're getting at here.
It's obvious to most people, that to take a program to a high level you need great facilities and the right coach. Not rocket science. NU upgraded facilities and created the railyard, which provided am opportunity that together with the right coach could finally take nu to new places.
I was a fan of the TM hire. Thought it was a great hire. After watching him coach, turns out he wasn't. Idk who that hire is, that's why ADs make millions, to get that done. Hopefully this next swing will work. No guarantees. But we now have the facilities to complete. We need a coach who can too. Miles didn't work, but I'll support Moos efforts to find that guy.
Where all that frustrates you Idk
Gbr

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back