• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

This is one of my favorite cover tunes. I think they sort of went into it with tongue in cheek, and ended up getting extremely emotional playing. Great version, of a Great tune from Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Also, love the end of the song, Danka, Danka e'ry bawdy....

Thanks for this post Pops.... One of my favorite tunes of all time and I've never heard this cover.... SWEET!!!!! I'll try to find one of my personal favorite versions of this song, by the guy who wrote it.... I've posted it before, but most likely not in this thread..... Cool version.... LOVE IT!!!!

Brilliance is on the way

Album out march 23rd...will pick it up that day

In Austin May 2nd....Order tickets 26th of this month.

Love his music, but this one twists my musical brain around a little bit. Looking forward to the album though.

FB_IMG_1516367388230.jpg

Had tickets to these cats last night, got to the venue, only to find that the show was canceled due to the lead singer having this nasty flu that is going around, and he lost his voice.... MAJOR FREAKING BUMMER FOR ME!!!!! I've seen these guys live before, and was totally looking forward to seeing them again, they are amazing live.......

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back