• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

If ya haven't heard this live album, do your self a flavor, and listen to the whole thing. It simply kicks ass from the start.... these cats literally kick ass on this night(s).... Great stuff....

Last edited:

Early-November 2012. I moved to Austin. Five years ago. Best move I ever made in my life. Should have happened sooner.

Little video I made of my first several months in Austin. My lame phone photos at the time... combined with a cover of Insane in the Brain... from a band I adore ... The Connells.

Last edited:
Early-November 2012. I moved to Austin. Five years ago. Best move I ever made in my life. Should have happened sooner.

Little video I made of my first several months in Austin. My lame phone photos at the time... combined with a cover of Insane in the Brain... from a band I adore ... The Connells.

Cheers. Not my thing, but I think that was pretty cool, and not badly done.

If I wasn't so close to the stage while recording this on my phone tonight, they would sound as amazing as they did live. But it's still pretty good.

One of my favorite Austin bands. Moving Panoramas. Nothing better than a band swallowing you in their sound in a small venue. Entranced. Leslie (lead) is such a great song writer. Very catchy sound.

Last edited:

If I wasn't so close to the stage while recording this on my phone tonight, they would sound as amazing as they did live. But it's still pretty good.

One of my favorite Austin bands. Moving Panoramas. Nothing better than a band swallowing you in their sound in a small venue. Entranced. Leslie (lead) is such a great song writer. Very catchy sound.

I couldn't quite get the "feel" or the "vibe" from this posted video, but I do sorta get the feeling that this would be a real fun band to experience live. Sounds like you have a lot of fun when you see them in person.

Not sure if these cats are still together. I think they are, but haven't heard much from them locally in a while. Kick ass band live, they jam big time......

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back