• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Anything Dylan is great. My fav artist of all time
Pops, I'ma Dylan fan too, however, I think you meant to reply to strummer's post and not mine. I am going to use this post to gain a second video post shortly thereafter... Thanks for the opps Pops. One of my fave Dylan songs is this one..... I've never changed the channel when this one comes on......

This is pretty representative of my hands down favorite live band. A little sloppy, a lot of singing along, a friendly atmosphere, and a good time.
GBV!

One of the great flat pickers and partner of Gillian Welch. Brand new record and its a good one. That is Gillian backing him on guitar and vocals...

Posted this one in another thread, but it's worth another listen. This dude sounds amazing, great voice.

Last edited:

One of the top selling all time rock bands..... AC/DC

These guys were a staple while I was in high school and this song still remains an ass kicker.

This video looks live, but also sounds like the music was the studio version and overlaid. I'm okay with that here for several different reasons. The song itself is awesome. The guitar work speaks for itself, and they played really well together. I recall a few on here saying that they didn't like Heart, but I've had a crush on both sisters since I was like 12, and essentially like their entire library.

This video looks live, but also sounds like the music was the studio version and overlaid. I'm okay with that here for several different reasons. The song itself is awesome. The guitar work speaks for itself, and they played really well together. I recall a few on here saying that they didn't like Heart, but I've had a crush on both sisters since I was like 12, and essentially like their entire library.

It isn't hard to make the case that Ann Wilson may be the greatest female rock singer ever. Or at least one of the very best. And Nancy has always been a babe.

Strangely time apropos. This is one of those bands that for me, that crank out great tunes throughout their entire career.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back