• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

One of the best lines in a song that most people have never heard of. Their first album kicked ass.
Maybe the good book
Came from the divine
Or maybe it was written
Just to keep us in line
The mistakes of the sages
Make the rules for the fools
So father forgive me
For bendin' the rules....

And probably the best tune on this album.....

Last edited:
Songs like "Metro" "Take My Breath Away" "Pink And Velvet"(David Gilmour on guitar) and this one, are killer tunes.

Last edited:

I didn't vanish. I didn't. But you wished I had. Because now you are all out of peanut butter.

I did change my tune.

What is that supposed to mean?

Maybe not the best-known Dandys song ... but in a lot of ways, maybe their best.

I've seen this band twice in Austin. They come through frequently. Don't we all?

Last edited:

I didn't vanish. I didn't. But you wished I had. Because now you are all out of peanut butter.

I did change my tune.

What is that supposed to mean?

Maybe not the best-known Dandys song ... but in a lot of ways, maybe their best.

I've seen this band twice in Austin. They come through frequently. Don't we all?

I'm sure we've had this conversation before but, you've seen Dig, correct? It's probably my favorite music documentary. And, on that note...

I'm sure we've had this conversation before but, you've seen Dig, correct? It's probably my favorite music documentary. And, on that note...

I love this tune, by the way. I first dabbled into BJM and The Dandy Warhols early last decade. And this was one of my introductory songs.

I have not seen Dig. I'm aware of it, and really should watch it. Maybe it's on YouTube. I definitely know the long-running disputes between BJM and The Dandy Warhols. It was either 2014 or 2015 ... both bands performed at the Austin Psych Fest. And as a "surprise," they performed together for a couple of tunes ... including several hugs.

Local Austin band. I believe they are still pretty new to the scene. Saw 'em perform at a local brewery 2-3 weeks ago. Really like their sound.

Last edited:
I love this tune, by the way. I first dabbled into BJM and The Dandy Warhols early last decade. And this was one of my introductory songs.

I have not seen Dig. I'm aware of it, and really should watch it. Maybe it's on YouTube. I definitely know the long-running disputes between BJM and The Dandy Warhols. It was either 2014 or 2015 ... both bands performed at the Austin Psych Fest. And as a "surprise," they performed together for a couple of tunes ... including several hugs.
Here it is. Anton's craziness is hard to match.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back