• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

I honestly thought that this was a female singer, but it is not. Very catchy tune. The KEXP live version is pretty good also. I had a chance to see these guys live about 2 months ago for free, and didn't go, now, I wish I would have went.....

I honestly thought that this was a female singer, but it is not. Very catchy tune. The KEXP live version is pretty good also. I had a chance to see these guys live about 2 months ago for free, and didn't go, now, I wish I would have went.....

Yes, this is a great tune. It's hard not to get into a good mood listening to it while cruising in the car. I'd thought about sharing it as well. Good call.

This band is from Alaska, of all places. I have seen them a couple times in the past few years here in Austin. They've mostly stayed under the radar, but I think this tune will significantly boost their visibility.

These ladies took the Riot Grrrrl ethos and polished it up a bit. I'm guessing their die hard fans found this album and the ones that followed a little too mainstream but I thought it was great.

I'm surprised I'm not more familiar with this band, as they've been around for a long time. I like this tune. I've been getting into a lot of chick bands lately. Not that Sleater-Kinney would enjoy me calling them a chick band.

The War On Drugs is trending close to becoming big. I really should try to see them before that happens, as they tend to play in Austin a couple times per year. Philly band.

They are a cool band. However, since I'm an unabashed Kozelek/Sun Kil Moon fanboi, the 12 year old girl in me feels like I have to pick a side in light of the public feud between the two a few years back.

I will forever "LOVE" this whole album. Dio and Ritchie Blackmore, great stuff, and, from the 1970's too....:thumbsup:

Song that will be played as my journey comes to an end.

Peace be with all

Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band. A guitar legend in the making. Awesome live show, strongly recommend if you get a chance.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back