• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Went with the wife and kids to see 'Dear Evan Hansen' in Chicago over the weekend. It's a complex, emotional musical about dealing with teenage feelings of isolation and depression. And, the related responses to teen suicide. Difficult topic; but an excellent show.

Last edited:

NAH! I saw him live not so long ago and posted some vids on here. The show was awesome.

I'll be honest. I saw him in the Northeast in the '90's and didn't think he would still be physically able to tour. He looked like he was in his 60's back then and I don't think he'd hit 50 yet. Love his playing.

And better than the original.

UM, NO!

Sweet! Although, I prefer this version....
UGH! Both of these are dreadfully bad covers. That Elvis needs a swift kick in the balls. LOL

Edit: I should have said this earlier, but Dread Zeppelin would have been a hoot to actually see live, with a nice little buzz. , Elvis doing Zeppelin Reggae, that's a fricking riot man.

Last edited:
One of my older brothers bought this album just after it was released, and I used to lay in the dark and play this song. Great memories, great tune.

Last edited:

Bernard Butler has the gift of finding cool, simple melodies all over the place. And Brett Anderson can chew up scenery with the best. The first Suede album is one of those relatively under-the-radar gold nuggets.

Too young ... Mark Hollis ... lead of Talk Talk has passed away. Great songwriter. Outstanding voice.

A long-time anthem tune of mine. The bass is so sweet in this song.

It's my life. It never ends.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back