• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Was going to go see these guys and thought that the show was tonight.... OOPS! The show was Friday night, and I got to hear how good the show was, from a couple of co-workers..... Oh well....

Was lucky to see this performed live in Reno back in 2006 with special guest Derek Trucks on stage. Great show, and a still little known performer opened up for GM and they kicked it too...
Donavon Frankenreiter

Thanks to the Acura commercial. I had not heard this just kick ass version of the Stones tune. That thread about the cover tune being better than the original, this is better than the original imho. Thanks Lemmy!!!!

I went to see Big Thief perform for the second time in a week last night. They played ACL last Friday (again today) and a local music venue last night.

I'm a huge fan of their indie-folk-rock sound. The lead vocalist has amazing talents in songwriting, vocals, and guitars. Adrianne Lenker is native Minnesotan -- though the band is based in Brooklyn, NY. She also just released a solo album. They work under the Omaha record label, Saddle Creek.

Arguably one of the TOP 5 BEST guitarists in all of modern RNR.
Saw SRV live in Miami Arena with Jeff Beck, another top guitarist, and the show is still to this day, one of the best shows I've ever attended. And I am talking some 2,500 to 3,000 shows in just about every type of venue you can think of.

I went to see Big Thief perform for the second time in a week last night. They played ACL last Friday (again today) and a local music venue last night.

I'm a huge fan of their indie-folk-rock sound. The lead vocalist has amazing talents in songwriting, vocals, and guitars. Adrianne Lenker is native Minnesotan -- though the band is based in Brooklyn, NY. She also just released a solo album. They work under the Omaha record label, Saddle Creek.

Man, I think they'd be just awesome live. I really got into the third song there, except fot that brutal intro..... AHHHH! STOP!!! then, it just flows.... I wonder how bad I hacked along with it.... LOL.... Good stuff...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back