• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

From wikipedia

"The "Marshall Tucker" in the band's name does not refer to a band member, but rather a Spartanburg-area blind piano tuner.[4] While the band was discussing possible band names one evening in an old warehouse they had rented for rehearsal space, someone noticed that the warehouse's door key had the name "Marshall Tucker" inscribed on it, and suggested they call themselves "The Marshall Tucker Band," not realizing it referred to an actual person. It later came to light that Marshall Tucker, the blind piano tuner, had rented the space before the band, and his name was inscribed on the key".

Frampton is really an underrated guitar player in my mind........he's VERY talented.
I agree. He surprised the heck out of me Thursday night. He sounded awesome, great band behind him. I've seen some killer shows this year, and Frampton and Miller not only held their own, they were, for me, one of the best of year so far.

I thought back then, that this was their tune.... Loved it....

found out it was MJ's tune.... very interesting......

53 years ago today the Beatles played at Metropolitan Stadium in Bloomington MN. Was there....

Excited this band will be playing Micro-sessions Sept 15th.

Been following em for a while

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back