• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

My daughter and I are off to see the Texas Hippie Coalition
Jealous, as I dig the hell out of those guys. I've posted at least a few of their songs on this thread, or some other thread here. Give an update on what you thought about them live......

Just got back from Janet Jackson show, and I have to say, I think anywhere from half to most of the show was lip synced/piped in/backing tracks. But, it was pretty entertaining, nice light show, the peeps around us, were having a blast. Some nice booty all around helped with the atmosphere too.... :Biggrin:

Jealous, as I dig the hell out of those guys. I've posted at least a few of their songs on this thread, or some other thread here. Give an update on what you thought about them live......

More when I have time but here is a photo. We were in the first row of the VIP Section

thumbnail

You might be the only other person I've ever seen mention Tiger Army. Interesting band and one my wife hates to hear me play.

There are a couple here that know Tiger Army, but they should be a lot more known than they are. This is one of the few bands I can play that my wife likes, heck she even enjoyed the concert I had to drag her to a few years ago. I just had to mention that the Blasters opened for them that night and put on a great show.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back