• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

@Pops and @HuskerWeatherman might know these guys as they are from Austin...

Interesting. Sounds pretty good. Looks like they've (he) been around for 15 years. Kinda strange I've never heard of them -- considering live music is at least weekly for me. And I've taken in somewhere between 600 and 800 bands in my six years here. But -- goes to show you just how much music is in this town.

Interesting. Sounds pretty good. Looks like they've (he) been around for 15 years. Kinda strange I've never heard of them -- considering live music is at least weekly for me. And I've taken in somewhere between 600 and 800 bands in my six years here. But -- goes to show you just how much music is in this town.

I just discovered them myself. They funded their new album on Pledge and gave this one away for free on Noise Trade which is where I found them.

My daughter asked me to take her to a Christian music festival in Sheldon, Iowa last weekend for the third straight year. Won't be everyone's cup of tea; but, the cost for Friday (4 pm-11 pm) and Saturday (noon-11 pm) is a meager $40 for some of the top artists in the genre.

Performers: https://www.riseministries.com/risefest/schedule

Friday night's closing headliner played this for their encore.

I went to the Trampled By Turtles show tonight, not realizing that they had an opening band.... Never heard of these guys, Deer Tick... HAHA, what a name for a band.... These guys kicked ass, very nice surprise. One song, one of the guitar players acoustic had a problem, and he laid it down on the stage, and said, "Gonna play this one electric" or something to that affect. Killer show..... The Violin player for TBT, all I can say is WOW!!!!! Paganini reincarnated....

Well, we've lost another great one..... RIP Vinnie Paul
Perhaps it was a match made in Hell..... UGH! I think too, that he plays on DDrums or something like that in this demon-stration.

How can you not just dig the hell out of this!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back