• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

This is as close to seeing these guys live as I will probably ever get.... Great live album. Popped up on the ole MP3 player earlier.... Would have loved to have been at this show....

@Pops suspect you may know about these guys....a bit of a disciple of the 'Dead. Bobby Weir has played with them a time or two.

Really great guys to boot.

If you go to the Hear Ya Live web site you can download a free audio zip of this performance...

So, tonight, it was Pepper and Slightly Stoopid, this coming Thursday, it's going to be, Trampled By Turtles, and Saturday, it's going to be Robert Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters..... What a kick ass week of live music. Here is a tune I am hoping to here live.....

@Pops suspect you may know about these guys....a bit of a disciple of the 'Dead. Bobby Weir has played with them a time or two.

Really great guys to boot.

If you go to the Hear Ya Live web site you can download a free audio zip of this performance...

Yes sir I have and really like em. Good stuff for sure, thank you

Pops and I regularly attend Microsessions here in Austin. It's basically groups of listeners rotating through four different rooms with four different bands/musicians for 15 minute sets. After listening to each, you pick your favorite and go back to that performer's room for an encore performance. It's a fantastic way to take in up-and-coming musicians in a city overloaded with music.

I was "wowed" by this young lady's voice at last night's Microsessions. Aubrey Hays.

Pops and I regularly attend Microsessions here in Austin. It's basically groups of listeners rotating through four different rooms with four different bands/musicians for 15 minute sets. After listening to each, you pick your favorite and go back to that performer's room for an encore performance
That's pretty cool. I'd probably dig the hell out of that myself. I've heard of that before, not sure where, but that is really cool.

Pops and I regularly attend Microsessions here in Austin. It's basically groups of listeners rotating through four different rooms with four different bands/musicians for 15 minute sets. After listening to each, you pick your favorite and go back to that performer's room for an encore performance. It's a fantastic way to take in up-and-coming musicians in a city overloaded with music.

I was "wowed" by this young lady's voice at last night's Microsessions. Aubrey Hays.

Yeah she had a fantastic voice even at a place without great acoustics

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back