• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

Big fan of the band and have gotten to know the guys over the years. New song from the new album that will come out on 8 June

One of my favorite songs by the band from their last studio album....

My daughter loves this song....me too...:)

Also one of my favorites....

Last edited:

This could just as easily go in the guilty pleasure thread ... as I have forever had a thing for ABBA tunes. And more recently, for First Aid Kit (who I'll be seeing perform at the Moody in September). So, if First Aid Kit covers an ABBA tune, that's pretty damn awesome in my book.

We had tickets to go see Lou Graham but the show was cancelled, due to, "under doctors advisement..." and my buddy knew the lady taking tickets at another show, and she walked us in.... I had never heard of them, but man, they sounded really good live..... The Head and the Heart. So it seems, they've been around for a while though. Very folky, lots of acoustic guitar, lots of 3 part harmony too.

We had tickets to go see Lou Graham but the show was cancelled, due to, "under doctors advisement..." and my buddy knew the lady taking tickets at another show, and she walked us in.... I had never heard of them, but man, they sounded really good live..... The Head and the Heart. So it seems, they've been around for a while though. Very folky, lots of acoustic guitar, lots of 3 part harmony too.

Their song "Another Story" is one of my all time favorites from any band.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back