• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UCF

One game. Their DC is good. If Frost doesn't bring him to Nebraska I think he's the guy who takes over at UCF. We know that at least one defensive coach will come with Frost, Barrett Ruud.

I know this is old but Ruud is not a coach and I don't think he has ever been one. He is a Quality Control Administrator, SF can do much better than him doing OJT.

C

You're how old?

I graduated HS in 1972 and I'm am currently receiving monthly Social Security checks. So, please remember to pay your Federal Income taxes because that is what I am living on these days. I will be depending on your tax dollars to maintain the payments on my new BMW.

For sure, a BMW is a fine automobile. I find myself constantly smiling whenever I am on the road with it. Everybody should have one. They don't call it the ultimate driving machine for nothing.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back