• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UCF

Did you see any of the game tonight or are you just going by your feels? Players were constantly out of position and to be honest, didn't look well coached. I thought we were looking to get away from that type of thing.

Or are you just going all in on Frost and anything associated with him?
I see you're ducking the question. I watched a lot of it tonight. They didn't look great, but they made enough plays win.

And yes, I'm all in on Frost and whomever he wants to bring as his assistants.

I see you're ducking the question. I watched a lot of it tonight. They didn't look great, but they made enough plays win.

The offense made enough plays to win. The defense did all it could to lose.

And yes, I'm all in on Frost and whomever he wants to bring as his assistants.

Gee, with Riley we were reminded why being loyal to assistants can bite you in the ass..but I see you have been blinded by all things Frost.

But you are right, I am with whomever Frost brings...hopefully he is smart enough to see he can do much better than that guy with the Pokemon name.

Their defense sucks. I watched what a good offensive team did to them today. Wide open receivers everywhere. A pass rush worse than the Huskers most of the game.
I was at the game and somehow I missed the pass rush issue.

I was at the game and somehow I missed the pass rush issue.
You didn't see the many times the USF QB sat back there for what seemed like 10 seconds?

I've seen 7 on 7 drills with more pass rush.

Last edited:
  1. Did you see any of the game tonight or are you just going by your feels? Players were constantly out of position and to be honest, didn't look well coached. I thought we were looking to get away from that type of thing.
Or are you just going all in on Frost and anything associated with him?

If Frost becomes NU's next HC, you might as well go all in with the assistants he hires because, to be quite honest, he doesn't give a crap about what you think.

SF hires assistants according to their ability to form meaningful relationships with players. That is the top quality he is looking for.

And if you cannot dig it, its not going to make any difference to Scott Frost, so you might as well stop your quacking.

th

SF said...

"I hired a bunch of guys that aren't just in this to make money and win football games. I hired a bunch of assistants that care about young men. Kids are smart. They see through you right away if you don't care about them. If you do care about them, they'll do anything for you. Every single position on our football team has improved. I give credit to our staff for that, for forging those relationships and making an impact in young men's lives, making them better as individuals and that's made us a better team."

This statement demonstrates great wisdom. You should learn to trust it. That kind of wisdom is rare, especially for a fellow a young as SF.

Last edited:
What a GREAT game!

It was a fantastic game. UCF was a bit lucky to win. USF had some penalties at crucial times that really cost them.

A writer from CBS sports called it the best game of the year.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...ts-usf-in-college-footballs-game-of-the-year/

It was like the old Big 8, NU versus Oklahoma games...A rivalry game (the war on I-4) with two top teams playing for a championship (the division in this case) and chance to win their conference. It was also the last game of the regular season and was played during Thanksgiving.

It could not have turned out any better for the sold out crowd at Bright House stadium in Orlando. They definitely got their money's worth. It was an exciting game for the UCF fans that turned out in their favor.

SF is surprised his Knights became this good this fast. Never before has a winless team (0-12 in 2015) had an unbeaten regular season 2 years later. Under SF, the UCF motto has grown some serious teeth

rise-and-conquer.jpg

Last edited:
If Frost becomes NU's next HC, you might as well go all in with the assistants he hires because, to be quite honest, he doesn't give a crap about what you think.

SF hires assistants according to their ability to form meaningful relationships with players. That is the top quality he is looking for.

And if you cannot dig it, its not going to make any difference to Scott Frost, so you might as well stop your quacking.

th

SF said...

"I hired a bunch of guys that aren't just in this to make money and win football games. I hired a bunch of assistants that care about young men. Kids are smart. They see through you right away if you don't care about them. If you do care about them, they'll do anything for you. Every single position on our football team has improved. I give credit to our staff for that, for forging those relationships and making an impact in young men's lives, making them better as individuals and that's made us a better team."

This statement demonstrates great wisdom. You should learn to trust it. That kind of wisdom is rare, especially for a fellow a young as SF.
Yes, we all are very aware of your Frost fetish. But if you had been paying attention, I never said that he shouldn't hire who he wants to. I said he should look for the best available people. Surely you realize when he put together his staff at UCF there were many who didn't want to go to a lessor school. He took what he could get and just because they work well in the minors, that doesn't necessarily translate to the majors. If he thinks he has what he needs in his current staff, so be it. UCF certainly isn't winning with defense, thats for sure.

Yes, we all are very aware of your Frost fetish.

Common man, seems like every Husker fan has a Frost fetish these days. Husker fans (excluding me) are begging for him to come home.

Of course, that fetish will end quickly end if SF decides to stay at UCF

:Lol:

If SF is hired I am 99% sure he will bring Chinander with him. You may not like Chinander but I don't think he is another Cosgrove or Banker at all. I think he will work out just fine as will all the other assistants SF hires.

Could be that one of SF's assistants will become UCF's next HC. My guess would be Troy Walters, the OC. If possible, UCF will want to keep that offense in tact in Orlando.

Last edited:

I want Frost to come back to Nebraska for the one year(hopefully much longer) of fan peace it would cause.

If he did go to FSU, I have to admit this boards entertainment level would go to '11'.

I'd like to see NU get the Navy coach. Being a Nebraska for Nebraskans guy, I think more Nebraskan's could receive scholarships in his system. Plus, it would give NU football a clear identity once again. I miss NU football being unique.

Would the Navy hire give us an 11 entertainment value?

Last edited:
I'd like to see NU get the Navy coach. Being a Nebraska for Nebraskans guy, I think more Nebraskan's could receive scholarships in his system. Plus, it would NU football a clae identity once again. I miss NU football being unique.

I hope you understand that nobody on this board actually believes that you are pining for anyone other than Scott Frost to be named the next head football coach at the University of Nebraska. I know you would like us all to believe that you hope Scott Frost stays put at UCF, but again, nobody believes you.

I'd like to see NU get the Navy coach. Being a Nebraska for Nebraskans guy, I think more Nebraskan's could receive scholarships in his system. Plus, it would give NU football a clear identity once again. I miss NU football being unique.

He is 6-5. I think 'getting pummeled by all of the good teams' entertainment has been played out at Nebraska.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back