• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UCF

One game. Their DC is good. If Frost doesn't bring him to Nebraska I think he's the guy who takes over at UCF. We know that at least one defensive coach will come with Frost, Barrett Ruud.
51st in the country - Total def? What would they be in the B1G

Ohio State went for well over 500 yards against Penn State. Does Penn State suck, too?
Did their QB set a school passing record as well? The USF QB averaged 217 yards passing per game and he threw for over 500 yds tonight.

Did their QB set a school passing record as well? The USF QB averaged 217 yards passing per game and he threw for over 500 yds tonight.
It happens. I think it makes more sense to look at bigger picture. I'm not saying UCF's defense is Wisconsin level, but using one game is kinda weak.

It’s funny that I have to point this out, but you guys do realize that it’s only Frost’s second year there, right? It’s not a finished product. I’m sure they’re not happy with where the defense is right now either.

They’re 11 and freakin’ 0 right now. They win games and that’s all that matters. Frost should bring whichever coaches he thinks will help him win. I just hope we can convince Frost to come to NU.

Last edited:
It happens. I think it makes more sense to look at bigger picture. I'm not saying UCF's defense is Wisconsin level, but using one game is kinda weak.
Throwing out the one game where they played a good team is weak as well.

They also held top 20 Memphis to just 13 points earlier this season. I think they are a good team, aren't they?
Good for college football or good for the AAC?

Would you say that the UCF schedule was a tough test overall for the UCF defense?

Good for college football or good for the AAC?

Would you say that the UCF schedule was a tough test overall for the UCF defense?
They're in the college football top 20... you said USF was a good team, so you must also think that a ranked Memphis team is good?

I don't know if their defense is very good, but they're probably better than what we have now. And it was good enough to go undefeated, which is REALLY hard to do, no matter the conference. Not a lot of teams do it.

They're in the college football top 20... you said USF was a good team, so you must also think that a ranked Memphis team is good?

I don't know if their defense is very good, but they're probably better than what we have now. And it was good enough to go undefeated, which is REALLY hard to do, no matter the conference. Not a lot of teams do it.
Did you see any of the game tonight or are you just going by your feels? Players were constantly out of position and to be honest, didn't look well coached. I thought we were looking to get away from that type of thing.

Or are you just going all in on Frost and anything associated with him?

65th against the pass

So maybe, maybe not better than what NU already has but not much of an upgrade

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back