• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UCF

BCS maybe will have to acknowledge that there is a football team in Orlando!!...lol

No way UCF gets into the playoff. Things actually got worse for them this week because somehow MSU jumped them in the playoff poll. They'll get back on top of MSU because MSU lost, but there's no way they get into the top 4. They may not make the top 10 still. Wisconsin is likely to take the Miami spot in the top 4.

If Frost comes, leave the defensive staff in Florida.

One game. Their DC is good. If Frost doesn't bring him to Nebraska I think he's the guy who takes over at UCF. We know that at least one defensive coach will come with Frost, Barrett Ruud.

One game. Their DC is good. If Frost doesn't bring him to Nebraska I think he's the guy who takes over at UCF. We know that at least one defensive coach will come with Frost, Barrett Ruud.
Their defense sucks. I watched what a good offensive team did to them today. Wide open receivers everywhere. A pass rush worse than the Huskers most of the game.

Last edited:

Frost is on the phone right now with Dr. Tom.
And Dr. Tom is saying....come home...the state needs you.
Done deal.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back