• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tyjon Lindsey Opens Up Recruiting: Update: Commitment coming soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FWIW

Tyjon was a Composite 99 5-Star at one point.

This fall, the season cut short by injury, he was downgraded to a 98 high 4-Star. It would take some research to figure out which service(s) downgraded him.

Have never been worried about WR recruiting. I am panicky about DL recruiting though. And we still need another OL kid.
After Calvin didn't pick NU on Saturday, Husker Max felt like this:
the-sky-is-falling.jpg

There are three weeks left to see what this staff does to round out this class. We'll begin to see what their plan is as the coaches hit the road on Friday.

His best friend doesn't appear to be happy.

In all fairness, Mr. Martell's understanding of what goes into a solid commitment is much different than most young men in his position at that age. I'm impressed that he hasn't wavered in that regard one time while he has been recruited.

(Cue the bulging eyes emoji as well as the sarcasm one to make sure the comment is not mistaken as something else.)

:wow: :Sarcasm:

But seriously, he might have fit right in on Husker Max on Saturday.

6 more CBs for NU, including Mike Schaefer. I would think this will be wrapped shortly after the dead period ends.

Don't forget that Tyjon is Bookie's cousin. If we get Tyjon, I'd like to think it only improves our chances with Bookie.
It sure would be interesting to see a Banker give a Bookie directions in the future.

I know that Mr. Radley-Hiles name is pronounced like "boo" such as the sound a ghost makes. However, many who don't personally know him probably pronounce it like "book" when reading it off the page. Plus, I always thought it was cool that he is known as Bookie Radley...like Boo Radley from To Kill a Mockingbird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back