• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tyjon Lindsey Opens Up Recruiting: Update: Commitment coming soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams' ability to develop relationships with these kids looks like it will pay off again. I'm sure winning is awesome, but Zach Smith is a tool bag.

I am confident Tyjon Lindsey has come to the realization that Zach Smith is a weasel.

This is interesting news to wake up to.

After some short reading I still dont think anybody know why he decommitted.

The only rumor I saw that maybe has weight is that the staff told him he will redshirt due to his ACL injury this year. Although he is already working out on it, so he would potentially be on track by fall camp to play.

One day I'd love a retired coach assistant or head coach to write an in depth book about the college recruiting process. It would be a sure fired best seller.
Indeed it prolly would. I'm sure there are some out there. Barry Switzer talks about it in his books. Interesting stuff.

With his decommitment that leaves OSU with 1 WR commit......you can't write an ending to a story better than that! :Corn2:

They won't have a huge class and are returning a lot of WR though. I think they only take 2 anyhow.

It appears the move of the ATH and DB to WR by them which was announced yesterday, is reactionary of Lindsey decommitting, not why he decommit. Sorry if that makes no sense.

Indeed. It was a pleasant surprise this morning to see the news. I wonder what made him want to decommit.
According to an article released by bucknuts, they stated two current players have been moved to WR and they think that may have created the issue....no matter the reason I would love to welcome him into the Husker family.

This is interesting news to wake up to.

After some short reading I still dont think anybody know why he decommitted.

The only rumor I saw that maybe has weight is that the staff told him he will redshirt due to his ACL injury this year. Although he is already working out on it, so he would potentially be on track by fall camp to play.

Wasn't it only a meniscus tear?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back