• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tyjon Lindsey Opens Up Recruiting: Update: Commitment coming soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is looking really, really good.

Like I said it appears we are the only player in this. Coach does his in-home on Friday and hopefully that seals it. He still has an OV he can take to Lincoln too which I would assume he will do.

Great news indeed.
It'll also scare away all those negative nancies that flocked to the recruiting forum as soon as Calvin didn't choose NU. :Biggrin::Cheer2:

If my math is correct, NU could still have 10 more commits and not go beyond the Big 10 3 over rule. With this kind of news it is possible they land some big name players in the next 3 weeks. GBR

If my math is correct, NU could still have 10 more commits and not go beyond the Big 10 3 over rule. With this kind of news it is possible they land some big name players in the next 3 weeks. GBR

I think it is 9 for a full class + up to 3 if we are aware of impending attrition. Have to justify each over sign to the league.

Hot diggidy damn. Would have never thought we'd be in on Lindsey again with his relationship with Taterade. Now, for Williams' next trick, a big-bodied possession WR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back