• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tyjon Lindsey Opens Up Recruiting: Update: Commitment coming soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really. If it is indeed Nebraska he chooses could come after or at the in-home with Coach Riley this Friday. Or he may decide to take the OV to Lincoln to be sure. Or could even decide to visit several schools. So a few scenarios to ponder.

Everything points to Nebraska and him wanting to get it over with but you never know. :)

I hear ya, I've been so caught up with recruiting that I just found out an hour ago that Banker was let go:wow:

This would be awesome if it happens! Hopefully the Crystal Ball picks are accurate this time. It would be nice to be on the right side of a high profile flip.

Thinking back to the summer when it first looked like we might have a chance at Lindsey, it seemed like he was the #1 WR on our board... or at least right up there with Lewis.

Up in the air as he is going back to Ohio State? He has been pretty emphatic he is not.
No, I agree Ohio State sounds like an emphatic "no". I meant that some other schools could still be working hard to land him.

One thing I really like about Riley is that his demeanor and genuine nature could really sound good to a young man who is making a tough decision with little time.

Last edited:
Schaefer said this AM on the radio that Tyjon did not ever feel like he was a big part of the Ohio State class. Also said there was just no connection with the Buckeye staff at all after he committed.

Keith Williams never stopped recruiting him and this was not a spur of the moment thing he had been thinking about for a while.

Word is the Ohio State coaches are not giving up on him and are going to make a full press to keep him in the fold, but I honestly think if the relationship is not there that its dime short and a dollar too late.

Right now this is all Nebraska and unless something crazy happens a flip could happen soon.

Oh and if Lewis wants in you make the room for him.

Kudos to Keith Williams who is the KEY to making this happen.
I like this post.

Williams working hard on this one...stay tuned. How do these coaches sleep?
Here is what it looks like when they are alone...

bigstock-Young-Cell-Phone-Addict-Man-Aw-74103901-tz2tr1.jpg

And here is what it looks like when they are not alone...

50563214-Jealous-woman-spying-her-husband-mobile-phone-while-he-is-reading-a-message-Stock-Photo.jpg

Last edited:
No, I agree Ohio State sounds like an emphatic "no". I meant that some other schools could still be working hard to land him.

One thing I really like about Riley is that his demeanor and genuine nature could really sound good to a young man who is making a tough decision with little time.

With him being pretty clear that he doesn't want to stay on the West Coast (So no USC or Oregon) no team other than Nebraska comes to mind. :)

I'm sorry but are there any other non-west coast teams recruiting him besides Nebraska. I mean that he wants to go to? Seems pretty straighforward that he could even be a silent commit already and that he just wants to spread out the commit to get some down time from twitter, media, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back