• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tyjon Lindsey Opens Up Recruiting: Update: Commitment coming soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It sure would be interesting to see a Banker give a Bookie directions in the future.

I know that Mr. Radley-Hiles name is pronounced like "boo" such as the sound a ghost makes. However, many who don't personally know him probably pronounce it like "book" when reading it off the page. Plus, I always thought it was cool that he is known as Bookie Radley...like Boo Radley from To Kill a Mockingbird.

Looks like we have to hold off on a Banker giving a Bookie any kind of directions. It just had NCAA sanctions written all over it. Glad Mike Riley came to his senses and didn't let this happen.

Any idea on when he may pull the trigger? I'm glad he's staying away from too much drama for now... I'd leave it alone if I were him and focus on the future.

FYI

Lindsey wouldn't express why he no longer wants to go to Ohio State -- "That will come out soon enough" -- but he knows one thing right now: He isn't going to be a Buckeye.

"They're out," he told cleveland.com when discussing Ohio State during an in-person interview on Wednesday. "I'm not trying to release (why) right now. I could still consider them, but it's kind of too late in the process right now. Why would I just decommit and go back to them? There's no point in that.

"I'm trying to pursue my career somewhere else."

"I'm not trying to go to the West," Lindsey. "That's why I was committed to Ohio State. I wanted to get away from the west coast."

Well that sounds....promising.
Sure looks that way. Not considering Ohio State anymore and wanting to get away from the West Coast. Not to mention his remark of it being too late in the process which leads me to speculate that it would be to late to other suitors who are not known to get involved. Everything points to Nebraska when he makes comments that he wants to go where his heart is etc. Of course that could change. We shall see.

Any idea on when he may pull the trigger? I'm glad he's staying away from too much drama for now... I'd leave it alone if I were him and focus on the future.

Not really. If it is indeed Nebraska he chooses could come after or at the in-home with Coach Riley this Friday. Or he may decide to take the OV to Lincoln to be sure. Or could even decide to visit several schools. So a few scenarios to ponder.

Everything points to Nebraska and him wanting to get it over with but you never know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back