• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tyjon Lindsey Opens Up Recruiting: Update: Commitment coming soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds like Zac Smith should save his flight hours for somewhere else unless he just wants to gamble in Vegas...;) :Biggrin:

:Biggrin:

1. Doesn't want to go to OSU anymore
2. Doesn't want to stay on the West Coast (CYA Oregon/USC)

As you mentioned earlier all signs point to this being a one team race. :Corn2:

Get him on board this weekend and see if he can help with some late peer recruiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I would if he wants in. However, it depends on how many slot guys you want. They want five this year and I could even see taking a sixth IF it was a top notch big bodied guy.

Big bodied guy (s) become paramount in 2018 IF you do not take one this year.
I agree, Lewis and the kid from Cal. I would be on him like a bear on honey.... excellent opportunity to pull a flip.

Yes I would if he wants in. However, it depends on how many slot guys you want. They want five this year and I could even see taking a sixth IF it was a top notch big bodied guy.

Big bodied guy (s) become paramount in 2018 IF you do not take one this year.

Just a thought of mine Red, and I agree focus on some bigger bodied targets next year, but we may have a bigger receiver in KJ Jr in several years -he seems pretty "baby faced" in photos I've seen and just may catch his dad's size in a couple years - a gift that keeps on giving.

Come on down Lindsey, GBR has a huge family with lots of love and support and we could really use your sizzle to gets this place rockin again! :Gobigred::Balloons:

:Biggrin:

1. Doesn't want to go to OSU anymore
2. Doesn't want to stay on the West Coast (CYA Oregon/USC)

As you mentioned earlier all signs point to this being a one team race. :Corn2:

Get him on board this weekend and see if he can help with some late peer recruiting.
Indeed. :)

Just a thought of mine Red, and I agree focus on some bigger bodied targets next year, but we may have a bigger receiver in KJ Jr in several years -he seems pretty "baby faced" in photos I've seen and just may catch his dad's size in a couple years - a gift that keeps on giving.

Come on down Lindsey, GBR has a huge family with lots of love and support and we could really use your sizzle to gets this place rockin again! :Gobigred::Balloons:

Yup could be on the other-hand he my be carrying too much weight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back