• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Transfers

Iowama Red

Recruit
5 Year Member
Didn't see this posted. Apologize if it is somewhere. Looks like we have 6 players in the transfer portal.

Link to Nebraska's portal

• QuarterbackPosHt/WtRatingEligibleTransfer
  • 4_7836821.jpg

Tristan Gebbia
    PRO
    6-3 / 180

• Running BackPosHt/WtRatingEligibleTransfer
  • 4_5361552.jpg

Greg Bell
    RB
    6-0 / 200
    Immediate

?
  • ReceiverPosHt/WtRatingEligibleTransfer
  • 4_7836875.jpg

Tyjon Lindsey
    WR
    5-9 / 161

• 4_5159322.jpg

Justin McGriff
    WR
    6-5 / 210
    Sitting One

?
  • Defensive LinePosHt/WtRatingEligibleTransfer
  • 4_8679039.jpg

Darrion Daniels
    DT
    6-3 / 300
    Immediate
  • LinebackerPosHt/WtRatingEligibleTransfer
  • 4_7837045.jpg

Avery Roberts
    ILB
    6-1 / 220

• 4_7837071.jpg

Guy Thomas
    OLB
    6-3 / 202
    Sitting One

?

So 3 Huskers are transfering to Oregon State! Wow what a coincidence.... nothing to see here however... so move along please! :rolleyes:

Seems like old news to have some of the Oregon St. transfets in there. I wonder when the Portal "resets" every year.

I thought Bunch was in the Portal. Maybe he is just exploring transfer options behind the scenes.

Seems like old news to have some of the Oregon St. transfets in there. I wonder when the Portal "resets" every year.

I thought Bunch was in the Portal. Maybe he is just exploring transfer options behind the scenes.

Bunch withdrew his name and will go through spring practices now.

Two walk-ons were also on the real transfer portal. Cole Frahm transferred to South Dakota State and Branden Hohenstein transferred to Abilene Christian.

At least there's some good news in there: PSU 0/10.

And, did anyone notice we are Neb, and those other guys are NU, what did they have 'dibs'?

At least there's some good news in there: PSU 0/10.

And, did anyone notice we are Neb, and those other guys are NU, what did they have 'dibs'?

The B1G is always pushing for trophies, how about the winner of Nebraska vs. Northwestern gets to own "NU" for a year as the trophy. If we win we're NU and they're NW. If they win they're NU and we're Neb.

Think of all the wonderful confusion that would create!

The B1G is always pushing for trophies, how about the winner of Nebraska vs. Northwestern gets to own "NU" for a year as the trophy. If we win we're NU and they're NW. If they win they're NU and we're Neb.

Think of all the wonderful confusion that would create!
That's a heck of a lot better "trophy" than some of the other ones that teams play for. You need to get on Reddit and push this idea until it takes hold like the $5 Bits of Broken Chair Trophy.

I really never understand the Nebraska as NU anyway.

I say they can have it, it makes no sense for us.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back