• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Top JUCO WR Jaron Woodyard is N Update: Has yet to show up on campus

Status
Not open for further replies.

I found it interesting that Pernell Jefferson was his player host. Didn't hear much about Jefferson last year. He is one of those players some posters have speculated might be leaving but if Frost is using him as a player host, it sounds like he is still in the picture.

I found it interesting that Pernell Jefferson was his player host. Didn't hear much about Jefferson last year. He is one of those players some posters have speculated might be leaving but if Frost is using him as a player host, it sounds like he is still in the picture.

I think there were more than a few guys on the milk carton this season who we anticipated getting a strong look

There is some serious UCF fan hate and animosity on that Twitter feed. Must have thought Walter's should pass up an opportunity to progress his career at a Tradition-rich Power 5 school in one of the most storied conferences in college football history ... yep, tough to understand why he'd want to do that.

3 to play 2

Will sign this month and be on campus in January.

Grades were never an issue. Only got one offer out of high school in Maryland thus went to Arizona Western CC. Sounds a bit like Aaron Rogers coming out of high school. Go figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back