• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Top 10 List of Entertaining Coaches Who Should NEVER Coach at Nebraska

Middle-aged_Ball_Coach

Eternal Chairman of the Defense Commission
5 Year Member
@The_CornTorch has a thread with an awesome video of LSU's coach, Ed Orgeron, stopping his press conference to yell at his players to be quiet. I love Ed, but I would NEVER want him to be hired to coach at Nebraska. I can think of a lot guys who fit that description, and I imagine others can as well.

Here's my Top 10 List of Entertaining Coaches Who Should NEVER Coach at Nebraska
  1. Lee Corso
  2. Barry Switzer
  3. Steve Spurrier
  4. Ed Orgeron
  5. Lou Holtz
  6. Herman Edwards
  7. Les Miles
  8. John Madden
  9. Lane Kiffin
  10. Mike Leach
Some of these coaches are good coaches, and some of them ... not so much. Some are entertaining in different ways, too. I'm not sure if I should place more weight on the "entertaining" part or the "should NEVER coach at Nebraska" part, but that's my list. Who am I missing?

11. Bo Pelini.

borage.0.gif

Imagine having signed with LSU earlier in the day and sitting in front of the tube with the family to see if the coach that you picked to play for says something nice about you in his presser and .......that happens.

Bobby Petrino
Bert / Bret Bielema
Houston Nutt
(Really, I don't have anything against Arkansas, just a coincidence)

Warren Powers
Jim Leavitt
Bill Callahan
Pete Carroll

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back