• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tom Izzo On Doc: "You Have One Hell Of A Coach"

Husker Eponymous

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Yeah, easy to say when you just handed him his @$$

Reminds me of Mack Brown's glowing endorsment of Solich right after Vince Young ran up and down the field on the Huskers in 2003.

Now, I'm not saying that Solich is anywhere near as inept as Doc, in fact I don't think Solich should've been fired by Pederhead.

But, I think what Izzo is saying is, "Please don't fire this guy, I know I can beat Nebraska with him as coach two, if not three times each season"

VERY typical of a coach. I have never ever heard another coach say " Man, that guy can't coach".

its true...of course they will say he was a good coach...its when they dont say anything you know they have something

Alright, I was just kidding. HuskerWeatherman is not one hell of a poster.

Let's assume, just for a second that Izzo is right. What he didn't say and will never say is that Sadler is a hell of a recruiter. If you are a piss poor recruiter, being a hell of a coach isn't enough.

Last edited:

i knew your true colors would come shining through.. just for you.

[video=youtube;x4Qxe2lYz88]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Qxe2lYz88[/video]

i knew your true colors would come shining through.. just for you.
Another post just about the poster and nothing to do with the topic.

As I, doc has proven that he is a piss poor recruiter and at this level, if you can't recruit, nothing else matters. Do you disagree with me?

Another post just about the poster and nothing to do with the topic.

As I, doc has proven that he is a piss poor recruiter and at this level, if you can't recruit, nothing else matters. Do you disagree with me?

lol, stop whining.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back