• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

To the point I almost can't use my phone...

LarstheRed

Travel Squad
10 Year Member
To browse HM. The 'You have won an Amazon gift card', to 'You have a security threat'. It's every thread now, and it's making me browse far less.

To browse HM. The 'You have won an Amazon gift card', to 'You have a security threat'. It's every thread now, and it's making me browse far less.
Ads totally slow my computer and make it almost impossible to type a response. Half way through typing the screen jumps to the ad or other programs on my PC lock up. Some ads have sound and will randomly start playing. The half naked Latino dating site is not what I want my daughter to see either.

On my iPhone I received a notice that I have a virus and to click OK to fix it while browsing this site (probably from an ad). I immediately shut off my phone without clicking OK. I don't complain about much, but my $20 experience is not that much different than when I was a guest.

Mods, delete this post and PM me if there is a solution to the ads that I'm missing. I will always continue to put up with it because I like the discussion and the content but it is frustrating.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back