• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Time for some off season stuff.

Huskerthom

All Big 10
10 Year Member
Who will be the break out player next year. This year was Definitely AM. Assuming he get's here I think it will be either Wandale or one of the Daniels Brothers on D.

Guess the break out player would be the one who is in jail.

I also think we may have several breakout players, rather than just one. I think that it is likely that one of our TE's, most likely Rafdal or Allen, become real offensive threats in 2019. More importantly, I think we need one or more breakouts from the defense...hopefully at DL or safety, which is where we need a standout.

Last edited:

I also think we may have several breakout players, rather than just one. I think that it is likely that one of our TE's, most likely Rafdal or Allen, become real offensive threats in 2019. More importantly, I think we need one or more breakouts from the defense...hopefully at DL or safety, which is where we need a standout.
I almost went there with the TEs as well. I just did not see any of them that looked capable of what I would call a breakout player. Hope your right though.

I am just glad that we are not talking about the tunnel walk song, helmet change, or alternate uniforms!

As to topic, I have learned most of us get this wrong and it is usually a kid like Warner!

I will predict him!

Write it down!

It will be Mo Washington...we haven't seen anything yet.

Good call. He plays with great heart and determination. And If anybody can get Mo to his highest potential, its Ryan Held. Last year I thought Miles Jones would be a contributor but it didn't happen. I think I know why. To get on the field in this offense you have to be a reliable pass catcher. In his limited action, it appeared that MJ's hands were a bit numb & stoney.

They say you can't teach good hands. If that is true, Miles Jones may remain mostly in the shadows.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back