• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tim Miles talks Palmer and Copeland, scheduling news and NBA Finals on Sports Nightly

Looks like the non-conference schedule will be pretty beefy. Combine that with 20 Big Ten games this year. Buckle up!

http://www.klin.com/2018/05/30/miles-talks-about-palmer-and-copelands-return-on-sports-nightly/
Gotta like our chances for this upcoming season. I like this quote from Miles....
“It’ll be one of those years when our schedule should be strong enough where you can win 19 or 20 (games) and get into the NCAA tournament,” Miles said, “because I can’t stand winning 22 and not getting in.”

Nebraska went 22-11 in 2017-18 and broke a school record with 13 conference wins, but were selected as a No. 5 seed in the National Invitational Tournament.

I heard Robin Washut say there will be a Oklahoma State game in Sioux Falls at the Sanford Pentagon:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back