• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ticket Thread

I've had people contact me about getting tickets but all the seats I knew were for sale the last few years are now all spoken for. An older couple I know had their 22 nephew buy theirs, they hadn't seen him since he was 12, now they're his favorites.:cool:

Tickets are going to be hard to come by this year. Especially if the team comes out playing hard, wins games and is competitive from game to game.

GBR!

“Free tickets” will definitely be hard to find. However, tickets will be available...at the right price!! :thumbsup:

Tpir_40_logo.png

Last edited:
The kids selling runzas and the vendors in the stadium should be jumping for joy as well. A lot of people were hurt by the last several years not just the fans.

Local bars and even out-of-state watchsites too. The Coloradans for Nebraska attendance dwindled significantly over the past 3 years. Here’s to a resurgence all around!

:Dancer:

Last year it was "The need to buy on this site was a Riley bus ticket to Oregon, the want to sell was Riley's Lincoln residence"

I'd looked at taking my son to a game in Lincoln a few times the last few years and the tickets were cheap. Even so, I passed because there wasn't much confidence that I'd be enjoying the trip overall, especially last year. This year the prices are up and I've already got a trip bought and paid (too much) for. I'm pretty damned sure I'll enjoy it.

Saw an advertisement in the World Herald this morning for a bus tour to the Wisconsin Game. Kind of forgot about how much the travel business was affected by the last couple of years. I remember hearing of 3 or 4 planes chartered strictly for Husker Fans for the bowl games, but haven't heard much in the last couple of years.

Saw an advertisement in the World Herald this morning for a bus tour to the Wisconsin Game. Kind of forgot about how much the travel business was affected by the last couple of years. I remember hearing of 3 or 4 planes chartered strictly for Husker Fans for the bowl games, but haven't heard much in the last couple of years.

Just a hunch...it is probably due to our recent struggles winning road games and going to bowl games. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back